Friday, February 19, 2010

TIGER WOODS - Forgive or Forget about it?




Hi People,

Great Christmas Card Tiger sent to me this year. Great guy!

Had to touch base on this subject.

FORGIVE or FORGET ABOUT IT?


Tiger Woods Apologizes on all three major networks.

WOW!! Who is playing god on this one?

I cannot believe all these people who think that Tiger Woods should apologize to them!!! HUH?!?! SHAME ON YOU if you think that he owes you an apology!! If you think he should apologize to you, then you are playing God..

GIVE ME A F'N BREAK!!

Do you think that all the SUPER-STAR NFL Players who are married or SUPER-STAR NBA Player (hello Kobe - LOL) who are married or even SUPER-STAR Baseball Players who are married are "Faithful"... Right! Some have been caught and others haven't been caught.

Look! If any man would say that he would had been faithful being Tiger Woods, then you are a LIAR!! A LIAR!! Don't you DARE write on my Blog saying anything different!! If you do, then I will call you out as being a LIAR!

Think about it. Your 35 years old, A F'N BILLIONAIRE, World FAMOUS GOLFER - NO - wait WORLD FAMOUS!! The FIRST Sports figure to EVER make over a BILLION DOLLARS! Now... lets don't forget you are the PRO TOUR! NO OTHER GOLFER could EVER beat Tiger Woods when Tiger is on his game. NONE!! NO ONE!! Hell - He won the US OPEN with ONE LEG - TORN ACL!! HELLO!! I've climbed a mountain with a torn ACL before, but to play at TIGER'S LEVEL - HELLO!! HE IS A STAR!

Ok... We all know that Tiger is the Greatest Golfer EVER to walk the earth and also the GREATEST Sports figure EVER KNOWN to man. Don't care if you don't like the guy, but even if you don't like him you have to admit all of the above are FACTS!!!

The Informers TAKE:

The guy is KNOWN all around the world. He has nothing other than Super Star Friends and can go anywhere he wants at any moment in time.

Every single time he walks into a club or in a hotel or where ever, "he is mobbed" by HOT CHICKS. BTW: He travels on a Private Jet.. Okay... There are MILLIONS if not BILLIONS of HOT CHICKS in the WORLD - ALL OVER THE WORLD!! In Los Angeles alone they are a dime a dozen. Every single time the man steps out for the night chicks swarm. I don't know a man alive who would resist and/or could resist. NONE!! WOULDN'T and COULDN'T HAPPEN!! If you are a male and you are saying that you could resist, then you are a LIAR or you just don't get the magnitude of the world Tiger lived in. Maybe if you are older you could resist a few times, but sorry the odds aren't in your favor.

At least I will be the honest one to say the following: I played baseball in the minors and there were groupies hanging out all the time. I was in my late twenties and early thirties when playing and there were many of nights of chicks for the offering.. I was no Tiger Woods in status or bucks... LOL!!! FAR FAR from it.. So knowing that life in my late 20's & 30's - I can say one thing.. There would be NO WAY I'd resist the temptation that Tiger Woods had.

Summary:

FORGIVE? Forgive what? He owes me nothing! So why would I need to forgive? He did nothing wrong to anyone other than his family.

What would I tell him? I'd tell him to get a divorce and move on with your life. You can still be a parent with a divorce. Why be married in your 30's and you are Tiger Woods. It doesn't make any sense to be married! All the public is going to do is try to find him cheating again and he will be hounded. Staying in his marriage is a HUGE ERROR in his life and career. HUGE ERROR. The Marriage will never work again and if you think she will ever trust him, then you are kidding yourself. It won't happen. If he just divorced, then he wouldn't be hounded when he golfed or traveled. He can live life as a 30 year old SUPER STAR. Why take that away from yourself? I just don't understand his move to stay in the marriage. WRONG MOVE!

Was it wrong to cheat? Of course it is wrong to cheat, but there is no man on earth in his 30's that would had done it different! NONE!

Was it terrible for his wife and family? Of course it was! BUT BUT - It is NOT OUR BUSINESS!!

NEXT: When he comes back on Tour and for all the Advertisers who Dropped him - SUGGESTION: SCREW THE BASTARDS TIGER!! MAKE THEM PAY TEN FOLD!! I WOULD!! I'd make them pay so F'N MUCH!!! I'd make them BLEED MONEY!!

Okay...

HERE GOES!!

FORGET ABOUT IT!! That's my take! Forget about it and get off the wagon Tiger!


I'm out!

DREAM BIG AND DARE TO FAIL

The Informer

No comments:

Post a Comment